Tecalco Clan Council
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Town Reports

Go down

Town Reports Empty Town Reports

Post  Soulbourne Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:48 pm

OK...so, I decided to start compiling reports...I'll do them once weekly on either Saturday or Sunday.

Here's this weeks so far:

42 Maize fields active
43 bean fields-we could use a few extra due to how many peccary fields we have, so we start producing extra to ship off to tribe.
49 vegetable fields
4 agave fields

5 Turkey fields-with fish this is far too many!
11 peccary fields
3 rabbit fields

Military Security Summary:
We have militia and eagle knights defending daily, and are ready to receive most threats. Our security numbers from all sources allow us to be safe against unnoticeable numbers, and our borders are watched for any large threats. We have a reasonable sized volunteer force that can be called upon on days when a large influx of foreigners are noticed and threatening, and can defend against all but excessive threats.

Economic Summary:
Our market is strong currently, although veggie prices are a tad high. We could also use some cheaper fish, which I will buy up and ship to the tribe for 18.5 and under, netting the hall a minor profit. We could also use a slight increase in boat production, preferably with slightly cheaper boats being sold.

Tribal Relations Summary:
Currently the tribe employs eagle knights for 18q, and we have no backups should our current ones be unready for duty. The tribe needs more beans to be shipped off to make animals, and thus I would advise beans for new people, as I will do my best to keep the market clean of cheap beans and the tribe supplied so that animals keep coming. The tribe is also looking for hampers and unfinished hampers, and I will be purchasing unfinished hampers for 25q and finished for 38.

Income Summary:
Taxes-none
Trade-Some, but could use more beans to trade, fish will also work, but it's our only income really.
Nobility-Minimal, this is often a big help in maintaining a town, especially at our costs. But, few seemed inclined, not that there's much point before level 3 I admit. Although, for level 3, even buying rank one nobility doubles the rate at which you study.
Tavern-minimal, occasionally sell some drinks, but those only make a 0.1q profit, and I don't think it would do to up the price. No food inside either, and that's normally sold at a loss anyways.
Costs-since I haven't been able to stock tavern, straight 110 a day between all sources.

Last edited by Soulbourne on Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Soulbourne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Town Reports Empty Re: Town Reports

Post  Soulbourne Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm

Added income section.

Soulbourne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulbourne Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:06 am

Tidied up the numbers and posting now.

Soulbourne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Soulbourne Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:03 pm

38 Maize fields active-Not good or bad, but looking through this informs me of a bit. I'll crunch some numbers and see if I need to change my views any.
35 bean fields active-Bit low there, could use a few more definitely.
51 Vegetable fields active-Maybe a few extra perhaps. Should provide us with decent vegie supply, though I'd personally prefer a few switch into either beans or maize. If we need more charisma food, the tribe has plenty that can be imported.
1 Agave field active-...OK, we could use 2/3 more of these. I may grab one when I get another field, and if someone is interested, feel free to mail me and I'll go into detail about it.

6 Turkey fields active-Maybe a bit high for a fish town where fish is the primary source of intelligence stats, though, i will ship any eggs sold for 10.5q or under off to the tribe.
17 Peccary fields active-...OK, a few extra here. For a reasonable balance, we should have 3 bean fields per peccary field so that we can supply both breeding costs and feed for them. 3 fields provides enough beans to allow the tribe to make the animals and the things to be fed. We should have 51 bean fields to achieve that theoretical balance. Honestly, with that many peccary fields, Carcasses should be cheaper also.
4 Rabbit fields active-OK, maybe we could use one or two more, but that's one of the best balances on this report.

Professionals

5 Bakers Active(1 level 3)-This may be a bit many, but is a decent amount I suppose. Though, we could use more residents.
6 Millers Active(3 level 3s)-Could be worse, though, if the level 3s are studying we may want to get one more up there. However, we don't have the maize to supply another.
14 Butchers Active(4 level 3s)-...Ya, don't go butcher, we have enough.
5 Stonemason Active(1 level 3)-This is decent, and with wood so low, unless you plan on having a bunch of axe jobs, is probably enough
7 Carpenters Active(2 level 3s)-Pretty good I suppose, we technically need more wood supply. But, the wood clans can't afford axes, so it'd be up to individual players mostly.
4 Weavers Active(0 level 3s)-This is a good number, though we could use maybe 1/2 more rabbit fields and a few agave.

Military Security Summary:
We have conscripts and militia still guarding our borders. That's likely to remain the same, although we will likely be needing a new chief conscript very soon, and are looking for people interested. You will need to file a few simple daily reports on forums, but nothing to major and I can explain the steps needed.

Economic Summary:
Markets have jumped a bit, and are a tad bad, but still very good. Looking at flour prices, our tort prices should be a whole lot lower. If you open up your computers calculator and do the math, that 7.4q your charging is 45-50q profit. I would ask you do use your comps calculator or any calculator and charge a more reasonable price in order to help the clan rather than yourself. Just because the market is high doesn't mean you need to follow trends, be a trend setter.

We also still have high meat and peccary carcass price, yet our bean prices are dropping, and we have a large number of peccary fields and a decently priced bean supply, so technically such should be dropping readily. Don't get greedy, remember, if you drop prices, everything else will follow suite hopefully.

Tribal Relations Summary:
The Tribe needs fish, which I am buying for under 19q now. They also need more beans and maize too, although we have a need for the maize. I am also buying eggs for under 11q to ship to them also, for those handful of Turkey ranchers. I am also looking for a new chief conscript as I said above, and interested parties should mail me. I would advise being level 1, or not wanting to do anything else but defend the power for a long while.

Income Summary:
Taxes-I have been forced to raise taxes by necessity, since trading with tribe and nobility isn't just cutting it. Though, the taxes are fairly minor, and I still do my best to delay them if nothing else.

Trade-main income, and relevant prices are posted on clan hall(Expect major updates there soon, current prices are not up to date)

Nobility-A main source of income but one greatly lacking at the moment. Some more nobles would be appreciated, and I also run a nobility lotto starting on each tenth of the month and lasting till the next for those interested.

Tavern-Minimal, prices are too high to effectively stock tavern for a profit. And drinks come in bursts only.

Costs-Not losing via tavern, so straight costs are militia and Corruption. Pretty major costs though.

Out of time so nothing more to add.

Soulbourne
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum